History of our brand
- First companies created by Artur DELA in France in 1991
- Current group created in Luxembourg in 1998
- Early recognition of the Environment Protection challenge: energy transition, initially implemented in the renewables industry and expansion into waste/water management
- Brand and activity based on the founder’s ideas – the market has a limited impact on both ENERIS brand vision and it’s business models.
The Concept of the Founding Brand Today
- Today the concept of the founding brand with its mission and values constitutes a very coherent outline of the ambitious scope of ENERIS activities.
- It presents a steadfast commitment to finding answers to the key challenges facing mankind with ENERIS as a solution focused service brand.
- As it is visionary, complex and powerful, it poses a challenge to B2B and B2C, employees, stakeholders, and end clients.
Eneris Group is controlled by Artur Dela, an entrepreneur and investor, born in Poland and educated in France, with previous experience in international corporations and investments in multiple jurisdictions. He has taken part in some of the most important innovation cycles of our times: IT, Digital Media, telecommunications, renewable energy and ESG: Apple Computers launch in 1984 (BBDO), European partner of DirecTv, 1st private shareholder of Eutelsat (a €2bn transaction 2001-2006) – since 2005 focused on energy transition (wind farms & PV in Italy – successful exit to Allianz) and a holistic approach to environment related infrastructure and services (waste, water, energy). Eneris is a result of his experience and convictions. His current activities are solely dedicated to the group.
Key Value Drivers Embodied in The ENERIS Brand:
- Strategy and innovative business models
- Efficient capital structuring
- Top talent gap filling
- High speed of execution
- Building a long term “Mission Company”
- ESG driven